If you are looking for a job and want us to consider your CV, please click on the button below.|
|Job Reference: QS-83801|
|Job Posted: 24/09/2020|
|Position: Quantity Surveyor |
|Industry: M&E Contracting |
|Region: East Midlands |
|Salary: £35k - £40k|
|Benefits: Great Package |
Superb Opportunity for talented Quantity Surveyor based within 30 miles of Cambridge
About the Client:
Our client has been established for over 25 years and offer a complete range of Mechanical and Electrical services, having built up to become a major industry player, they currently turnover in excess of £50 million annually, working on some of the most sought after and prominent projects throughout the UK. This is an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join this award winning company
About the Role:
- Manage surveying duties on some of the most sought after projects within the UK.
- Attend pre-contract meetings with sub-contractors.
- Issue progress reports to both main contractors and sub–contractors against contract programme.
- Agreement of final accounts.
- Placing orders.
- Raising sub –contractors’ payments
About the Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years Senior Quantity Surveyors experience within the commercial and industrial sectors.
- Mechanically biased Quantity Surveyor experience will be more favoured in this role.
- Essential to have extensive knowledge on dealing with projects typically up to the value of £2million pounds.
- Background of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services
Points of Appeal:
- Established over 25 years
- Are amongst the largest and most respected Mechanical and Electrical companies in the UK
- Prestige projects
- Use of the latest and most innovative technology
- Opportunity not to be missed
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Stuart McKinnon on email email@example.com