SHL is the global leader in talent assessment solutions, supporting organisations in the selection, performance management and development of people at all levels and across all sectors. Operating in more than 50 countries and in more than 30 languages, SHL offers the world’s largest portfolio of assessment tools, creating innovative solutions to help organisations increase productivity and gain competitive advantage through improved people performance.
Independent research from Aberdeen Group in 2010 found that compared to organisations using other solutions, SHL customers using assessments in the pre- and post-hire processes are seeing an 18% greater new-hire performance, a 15% greater performance in first year retention and a 12% increase in revenue per full time employee.
SHL works with thousands of the world’s best known organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100 and more than half of the Global Fortune 500. In the last 12 months, the company has delivered more than five million online assessments worldwide. Job Description
The purpose of this role is to increase SHL’s sales revenue by managing portfolio growth for a specified set of existing UK accounts, and to source new business opportunities from corporate clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
·To maintain and grow existing client relationships while achieving company targets and adhering to KPIs
·To understand and promote SHL’s product and service offering to potential and existing clients
·To manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities
·To accurately forecast future sales activity and produce monthly activity reports
·Field visits to existing clients
- Degree (or equivalent) in psychology, human resources, or business-related discipline
- Proven sales experience, ideally from a tele-sales, recruitment media sales or recruitment consultancy background
- Experience of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Strong persuading and influencing skills
- The ability to build business relationships with HR professionals, identify opportunities and develop client focused propositions that are commercially viable for SHL and the client
- Strong networking skills (a current network would be highly advantageous)
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable, reliable
- A proven ability and desire to work within a highly motivated and multi-skilled team
In return, SHL offer the opportunityto work for a global leader in an attractive and truly international environment. The Internal Account Manager role provides a great opportunity to develop a long term career.
Are you interested in taking on this challenge?