A South West Based International Business Manager selling industrial/technical power tools into the international building/construction/DIY retail market.
An excellent opportunity for a UK based International Business Development manager for a leading producer of high quality power tools.
This is a highly demanding role looking for an extremely driven sales person to develop the POWERBOX brand portfolio of Silverline, GMC and Triton branded tools into the international retail market.
You will be required to do extensive international travel, generate your own business leads and build your contact base pro-actively.
You will be set the aim of analysing the power tools market for POWERBOX to penetrate these markets effectively. With a New Business focus the role will then require you to promote POWERBOX products direct to end users and to distributors across your target regions, negotiating distributor contracts and retailer contracts
The successful International Sales Manager will have:
• Previous experience of International sales.
• Ideally will have sold technical/industrial products into the international retail market.
• Must be extremely driven and focused.
• Have the ability and experience in managing a international sales with tight deadlines
• Proven track record of over-achieving targets and KPIs in relation to generating new business.
• Will ideally be based within the South West of the UK, for commuting to the POWERBOX head office in Yeovil.
POWERBOX is a rapidly expanding business marketing and distribution company servicing the European tool market. From its base in the southwest, the company has successfully secured trading links with all the major EU countries and is continually developing its brand presence in these markets through the successful placement of the POWERBOX brands.
More recently, the company has secured the rights to manufacture and distribute leading Power Tools brands for the worldwide market with specific sales in USA, Australia, Japan and South Africa.
Excellent Basic Salary Negotiable upon experience circa £40,000 - £50,000+ Bonus + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.